Welcome to University Radiology at Cooper
University Radiology at Cooper is a new partnership between University Radiology, the largest provider of subspecialty radiology services in New Jersey, and Cooper University Health Care, South Jersey’s leading academic health system.
The combination of these two leading organizations means you have access to the most advanced radiology services in a convenient, new location – at Cooper University Health Care’s Cherry Hill Campus.
We offer our patients a variety of diagnostic radiology options, including:
- 3T MRI
- MR Angiography
- MR Arthrogram
- MR Enterography
- Multi-parametric Prostate With DynaCAD
- Air Recon DL – the newest AI-driven image reconstruction technology that reduces scan times while maintaining the highest image quality
- 64-slice CT (CT Angiography, CT Arthrogram, CT Enterography)
- Coronary Computed Tomography Angiography
- CT Low Dose (Lung Cancer Screening)
- CT Dental (Implant and Pre-Surgical Planning)
- C-Arm Fluoroscopy/Angiography
- And a suite of breast imaging services, including:
- 3D Tomosynthesis Mammography
- Breast MRI With DynaCAD
- Ultrasound-Guided and Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
University Radiology at Cooper Virtual Tour
Schedule an Appointment
Call 888.499.8779 or click the button below to use the scheduling tool on the University Radiology website. Be sure to choose the Cherry Hill location.
Walk-in X-ray Services
No Appointment Needed!
In addition to scheduled specialty imaging services and procedures, University Radiology at Cooper offers walk-in X-ray services:
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Patients must have X-ray orders from a physician or advanced practice provider to access services.